Technical Visits and Notes for Participants
Widen your knowledge and network at ETC 2017 As well as a packed programme of robust sessions, ETC 2017 also offers interesting Technical Visits and Tours for excellent networking opportunities. Places are limited so don't forget to register your interest when you complete your booking form for the conference, or confirm your attendance by contacting Sabrina@tftp-training.co.uk
Bus Interchange Visit
• 10 – 1130 Thurs 5 Oct.
• Visiting an interchange close to Sagrada Familia Cathedral, about a ten minute walk away.
• Maximum 30 Delegates
Lunchtime Walking Tour
• Wednesday 4 October 1330
• Tour with headphones, including the exterior of Sant Pau Hospital, Gaudi Avenue and Sagrada Familia from outside.
• Packed lunch supplied
• 25 delegates
• Wednesday 4 October 1500 - 1630 hours
• 25 delegates
Traffic Control Centre Visit
• 1830 – 1930 on Wednesday 4 October
• 15 delegates
At capacity, reserve list as of 11th September
• Friday 6 October 1330 - 1500 (provisional time)
• Visit by boat: travel by sea from the Port terminal to the Prat del Llobregat with a technical explanation during the trip.
• 40 delegates (reserve list in operation now)
• Friday 6 October, 1500 – 1630
• Via Sagrera-line 9 station and returning to the venue.
• 30 delegates
Notes for participants attached as a PDF below.
NEW for 2017!
Running Tours – Daily
Getting up with a clear head and the brain cells working on conference day! For this years conference as a little side activity and to get some blood running through our brains and veins, Gavin Jackman and Oliver Charlesworth will be organising some morning runs. Dependent on demand we will cater for different paces and distances, with an openness and spirit of the well developed ETC community.
Oliver Charlesworth firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest.